Upcoming Webinars from Debt Compliance Services
Title: Negotiating Debt Agreements Webinar
Date: May 14, 2019
Time: 2:30 – 3:20 pm EDT
Negotiating a successful financing begins at the end of the term sheet: “The credit facility described above will be subject to the execution of a debt agreement and other documents with terms, conditions and covenants satisfactory to the Lender.”
In this webinar, you will have a roadmap for negotiating an agreement that your company can live with throughout its term:
- How to set up the negotiations, assign responsibilities between treasury and legal, and use a deal document
- The source banks go to for market rates and covenants that you must know about
- How to write covenants to minimize default risk: wording, defined terms, thresholds, ability to comply, knowledge, and notice
- The importance of like covenants in your other debt
- Minimizing the consequences if you do default
- The different negotiating priorities for investment and speculative grade companies
- What you will need to negotiate after the signing
All registrants will receive a copy of our deal document template with instructions on how to use it to manage your negotiations and explain the deal to your CFO and Board.
Click HERE to view upcoming Speaking Engagements
Have a Question About Your Covenants?
Contact Us now for a FREE consultation.