DCS Covenant Manager℠ Security Features
We provide each client with a dedicated subdomain to access their DCS Managers.
- We use standard security practices to protect our clients and the security of their data
- Your IT department is welcome to talk to our programmers and to do a vulnerability assessment test
- Rackspace, which hosts our website, will provide a SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) certification
- SSL encryption is used between user and website (we had no Heartbleed issues)
- The log-in requires a minimum 8-character password and has controls that can be modified to client standards, including two-factor authentication
- Access to the client’s subdomain can be restricted to the client’s own IP addresses