DCS Debt Manager℠
DCS Debt Manager℠ turns Debt agreements into easy-to-navigate webpages linking defined terms and section references, and creates a checklist for monthly, quarterly and annually reporting. Each checklist has embedded links, references, and includes multi-agreement contextual searching. The capability to comment and share hard-earned covenant understandings with stakeholders not only keeps all stakeholders on the same page, it reduces training time. Finally, DCS Debt Manager℠ conforms amendments easily and quickly and links key dates to a static annual calendar and permitted baskets analysis.
Co-founder and International Treasury expert Jeff Wallace discusses the business advantages of the Debt Compliance System.
Co-founder and former CFO, Jim Simpson, explains the benefits of the DCS Debt Manager℠.
DCS Debt Manager℠ Features
- Debt agreements are converted to easy-to-navigate webpages linking defined terms and section references, so you are clicking links rather than flipping pages.
- There’s a powerful multi-agreement contextual search engine so you can quickly find the relevant text that your are looking for in your agreements.
- You have the ability to add comments and share hard-earned covenant understandings with your treasury and legal colleagues using the debt agreements.
- A linked permitted baskets analysis shows the dollar limits on your baskets for such items as indebtedness, liens, etc.
- A thresholds listing shows the thresholds you may have for litigation judgments, asset sales, etc.
- Finally, DCS Debt Manager℠ conforms amendments easily and quickly and links key dates to a static annual calendar and permitted baskets analysis.
|DCS Debt Manager℠||In-House Approaches|
|A single platform for the management of all agreements, which are converted to web pages with linked defined terms and section references||Researching multiple agreements is time-consuming and frustrating as one tries to be comprehensively accurate using soft copies to search and hard copies to understand the defined terms and section references of the searched text|
|All interpretive comments are noted on the website and therefore, knowledge is shared and retained for future reference||Interpretive comments are noted in the margins of each individual’s paper agreements and thus not shared|
|All agreements can be researched at the same time with our contextual search engine, allowing quick identification of the most relevant text by agreement||Researching paper documents and PDF copies is incomplete and prone to missing key items|
|Interpretations, findings and related files can be posted to the web pages and permanently shared with all users, which also allows new users to come up to speed much more quickly||As positions turn over, all knowledge of the replaced individual leaves with him|
|Agreements can be quickly conformed||Agreements with amendments are not usually conformed on a timely basis|